What I like in a sale? A good bargain and a larger budget to split between holidays and this season’s essential charitable donations… that’s my thought process. What I hate in a sale: the complete mess and lack of coordination. But I’ve been doing this bargain hunt for a good while now, it’s become a part of the whole ‘retail therapy’ fulfilment. I did all the work for you and now all you have to do is let me know what you think, these are a few finds that will remain on trend and will make any chiclet turn heads at most occasions. Most items are under $200!
1. The Dress: Katie Ermilio Flare dress. Elegant and simple.. This dress is in a colour that’s part of any Spring/Summer collection – be it 1989 or 2015. You’ll never go wrong with the colour. The cut is exceptionally flattering and details on the back very feminine. Christmas party, wedding, New Years eve, special galas, you name it.
2. The Statement Cardigan: Barneys New York Reversible Folkloric Oversized Open-Front Cardigan is surely a statement piece that I highly doubt would ever go to of style. The print, the colours- definitely one of those classics.
3. Statement Jewellery: Ok, so maybe the colour of this Alexis Bittar beauty might not be forever classic but check out the fit and design of this accessory.. definitely something that would stand out ANY day and at any occasion. In love and in my shopping cart , right now!
4. Evening Jeans: Let’s be honest- when have shiny or leather-y pants ever gone out of style when you’re thinking of a perfect pick me up when you’re about to hit all the hot night spots. Let’s just say this is the most cocktail friendly pair that you can wear on any given evening and feel like Beyonce. Any day. These Rag & Bone Jean Leggings with a coated finish are on a mega sale now so.. move it before it’s gone.
5. Classic work pants: These A.L.C. guys would go with literally everything and will make your most bloated day of the month look sexy and trendy. This style has always been on trend- mum wore it and I wear it. Boom!
6. Classic career black heels: Wait what?!!? A Philip Lim classic for $239? I don’t think I can resist and my staple Office black shoes are getting an overhaul right now.
7. The everyday clutch/Shoulder bag: I couldn’t decide on which one I’ve fallen in love with the most… The Margiela or The Narcisco Roderiguez. Both can be used on holidays, for an evening, for brunch, an evening clutch or an everyday accessory ala Kate Middleton (seriously, have you noticed she only wears clutches?) You decide… both at prices that will NOT make you cry 🙂
8. The Everything Dress: You can wear this Ted Baker beauty at work, cocktails, for an event, an interview, a conference, meeting the parents, etc etc… endless. I can even imagine myself wearing them with Dr Martens and rocking it. At such a great price, rejoice.
9. The ultimate Choker next lace: I saw a friend that nabbed a couple of these Lizzie Fortunado necklaces and turned then into an ooh lala item. Doesn’t matter what you’re wearing anymore… what matters is THIS item from Intermix for only $69. I swear!
10. The Sunglasses: If it was up to me, I’d put 10 sunglasses to purchase considering how obsessed I can be. But I thought I’m going to put down the best deal on from Italia Independent .. all the way from Splash by the beach, a contemporary store in Limasol, Cyprus… oh and only for $142… sweet!